For 39 years, the Kiwanis Club of Safety Harbor has presented outdoor arts and crafts shows, free to the public. We have partnered with Mattie Williams Neighborhood Family Center to put on a great Saturday of music and fun at the beautiful Safety Harbor Waterfront Park. Artists and Crafters are now welcome to join us and contribute to our fundraiser while Rockin’ for Kids!
- Select the type and number of spaces and amenities using the form below, then click REGISTER NOW.
- Email photos of your product and display, along with proof of liability insurance to the email address acshow-at-shkiwanis.com (click the link to open a new email message then attach your documents).
- Your registration will be reviewed by the Arts and Crafts Committee, usually within 48 hours.
- If approved, you will be notified via email and granted access to the payment form.
The club reserves the right to accept or reject any vendors, exhibits or merchandise.
All prices include 7% sales tax.
All payments processed through PayPal. Credit cards are accepted. No PayPal account needed.
No reschedule or rain date for inclement weather.
- Setup starts at 11:00 am and runs until 2:00 pm.
- Booth spaces are 10′ x 10′.
- You are responsible for your own tents, tables, lights, 50′ electric cords, etc.
- If you are serving food, you must have the proper fire extinguisher in your area and tar paper underneath the cooking area.
- If your electric needs exceed what we offer, you must bring a quiet generator for your power.
- You are responsible for trash removal from your area.
- Breakdown begins NO SOONER than 10:00 pm.
- Artist and Crafter Setup
March 14, 2020
11:30 am - 2:00 pm
Waterfront Park is located on Veterans Memorial Lane near the Safety Harbor City Marina and the Safety Harbor Pier.