Saturday, March 5, 2022
The 2022 music event of the year – Bands on the Bay – presented by The Mattie Williams Neighborhood Family Center and the Safety Harbor Kiwanis Club is back by popular demand. Located at the Waterfront Park in Safety Harbor, you’ll find beer, wine, food trucks and the chance to listen to four of Tampa Bay’s hottest bands: St. Pete Sons, Ronnie Dee and the Superstars; Soul Circus Cowboys, and The Black Honkeys.
Free admission. Net proceeds will benefit two nonprofit community programs
supporting children in the Safety Harbor community.
- Hours are from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- The Waterfront Park is located near the Safety Harbor Marina south of Main Street off South Bayshore
- Parking in the downtown area can be a challenge
- Please obey “No Parking” street signs and posted “No Parking” in private lots
- The Safety Harbor city lot is located at 800 Main St
NO ALCOHOL OR COOLERS
- Please, no alcohol or coolers from outside of the event – all beverage proceeds fund the community programs for our kids
NO PETS ALLOWED
- Please don’t bring your pets (dogs, cats, birds, etc.)
- You are liable for any disruption, damage or injury caused by your animal
- Marina and Park area will be patrolled by Sheriff Deputies and volunteer security
- In case of an emergency call 911