Spring Arts and Crafts Show – Chalk Fest 2023
For over 40 years, the Kiwanis Club of Safety Harbor has presented outdoor arts and crafts shows, free to the public. This show is held on the Sunday of Bloom N Chalk Fest weekend and promises excellent shopping from our selected artists, crafters and commercial vendors.
The Arts and Crafts Show is an excellent opportunity to display handcrafted items which are selected from local and national artisans.
- Scroll down to the Description section of this page.
- Select the type and number of spaces and amenities using the form, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click REGISTER NOW.
- Your registration will be reviewed by the Arts and Crafts Committee, usually within 48 hours.
- If approved, you will be notified via email and granted access to the payment form.
♦ The club reserves the right to accept or reject any vendors, exhibits or merchandise.
♦ All prices include 7% sales tax.
♦ All payments processed through PayPal. Credit cards are accepted. NO PayPal account needed!
♦ NO RESCHEDULE OR RAIN DATE FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER.
♦ No refunds.
IN THE EVENT THE FESTIVAL IS CANCELED DUE TO FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT EMERGENCY ORDERS, FEES WILL BE REFUNDED.
- Spring Arts and Crafts - Chalk Fest 2023
March 19, 2023
6:00 am - 4:00 pm
Venue: Main St., Downtown Safety Harbor, FL
This show is held on Main Street between 8th Ave on the west and Philippe Parkway/Bayshore on the east.
Hello, I was checking in to see if there will be an email coming out on vendor location and set up/parking etc.
Emails are not sent out. Please check the home page for the link or go to https://shkiwanis.com/vendors/